Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Best Mascara

Alright girls! I was going to save this as a surprise for the holidays, but many of you have asked me which mascara I like the best.

I love, love, love the Givenchy Phenomenon Eyes mascara.



The wand isn't shaped like most mascara. See the little ball on the end? It allows you to get the eyelashes on the inner-most part of your eye. I've had more people comment on how long my eyelashes are (including some woman on the street) since wearing this. You will love it. It is worth every penny of the $27.

There is only one downfall...your eyelashes will hit your brow bone before the mascara dries and you have to do a little clean-up between applying it and getting to work. But it's still worth it.

Let me know when you try it and what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment