Friday, November 28, 2008

Holiday Gifts

As you go out today to begin your holiday shopping, there is one gift you can't live without (and neither can your friends or family).

The Sephora Ultimate Blockbuster! It's $48 and it makes a great gift for any woman in your life. Pick up a few of these and your shopping is complete until next year (guys, hint hint).

It's 84 eyeshadow shades, five blushes, one powder, SIXTY lip glosses, one lip liner, and one eyeliner. It also comes with applicators, but you don't want to use them as they're not very good.

I use my tapered brow brush and apply shadow as if it's liner (sometimes I apply it wet and other times, if I'm lazy, dry). Depending on my mood, the day, and what I'm wearing, I could have smoky eyes, glowing, golden eyes, or make the blue in my hazel eyes pop out with either purple or blue shadow as liner.

It reminds me of the Elizabeth Arden make-up boxes my great Aunt LaVin bought me when I was a kid. Now I can play dress up every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment