Thursday, May 7, 2009

O.P.I. and Mrs. O'Leary's BBQ

I've always been able to get away with not getting pedicures. I have been painting my own toenails for years and people always ask, "Oh, where did you get your pedicure?" Don't get me wrong, I would love to be pampered and get a foot rub but I don't always have the patience or the time to sit and wait for the polish to dry.

I'd like to take all the credit but I believe it's all about the nail polish you use. I've been using O.P.I. nail polish. I vary between a couple of colors but mostly stick to some classic colors such as: Mrs. O'Leary's BBQ and Kennebunk Port.

I ran a 30 hour relay race last weekend which wrecked havoc on my feet. But somehow it still looks like I just got a pedicure. I was too exhausted to notice but the boyfriend noticed and my toes were nowhere near a football game or a case of beer. Need I say more?

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a huge fan of dark browns, but this looks cute.

    My favourite dark colours from OPI are Russian Navy and Lincoln Park After Dark.

    Have you tried those? They are pure awesomness :)

    ReplyDelete