Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Dove Deodorant for Less Underarm Hair

Per my previous post, you know that I'm currently obsessed with Dove Deodorant. I've been trying the different scents that they offer and am loving their products. Now look at what they have done!

They have created a new product called Dove® Visibly Smooth anti-perspirant/deodorant that is said to have natural extracts that makes new hair grow in finer, making it less noticeable. It also makes the hair softer, so easier to shave. It's available in two different scents: Wild Rose and Natural Fresh. Don't you love the packaging too?

I've been using the Wild Rose for a couple of weeks now. I'm a daily shaver so I am waiting to go a couple of days without shaving to see if I can tell the difference. I'll report back once I have used the deodorant for over a month.

If you've been using it, let us know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment