Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Going Back to Curly?

Ok, so you might feel like I can't stop talking about Kerastase products and you're right, I can't! I told you I have naturally curly hair that I have been straightening for the past five years. I have been entertaining the thought of going curly again but I need to be educated again on the curly hair products out there. I asked my hair stylist and he told me about Kerastase Oleo-Curl.

I love the other Oleo-Relax products so I thought I would try it. It's a leave-in "Curl Definition Cream for Thick, Curly Hair." It really softened my hair, defined my curls and left me with less frizzy hair which is a huge problem for me. I liked how healthy my hair felt. Am I ready to go back to curly hair? Eh, not yet but the idea is growing on me.

3 comments:

  1. I go curly in the summertime. I've never tried Keraste, but I do use Frizz Wave Shaping and Fekkai Luscious Curls. I like them both! Think I'll do a blog post about them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have naturally curly hair that I had been straitening since I could hold a blow dryer... until about 3 months ago. Check out naturallycurly.com- It helped me alot. I've never used Keraste but I may just have to pick it up sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You might be interested in Deva Care products. They're amazing!

    ReplyDelete