Monday, May 11, 2009

Tip for a Perfect Blowout: Kerastase Ciment Thermique

In the past 10 years, I've tried every relaxer and straightener. I've even spent a ton of money on permanently straightening my hair with the Japanese straightening process, Yuko and most recently the Brazilian Keratin Treatment. Needless to say, my hair is dry and damaged but I refuse to give up my straight hair. One of the few products that has really protected my hair, kept it silky and minimized split ends is Kerastase's CIMENT THERMIQUE. It uses a Vita-Topseal that protects and reinforces external layer.

This is a great product if you're worried about using heat-styling tools on your already damaged hair. Just apply a quarter-sized amount (sometimes I use two) to wet hair and don't rinse. I start underneath the back of my head and focus on the ends of my hair. Since I need double duty on my damaged hair, I use it with the Oleo-Relax serum I talked about in a previous post. I blow dry, flat iron and my hair is silky smooth. A crucial product for the perfect blowout. It's worth the $34 and is one of the best smelling hair products I own.

No comments:

Post a Comment