Thursday, February 12, 2009

Jo Malone Hand Treatment

Guest blog written by @angelica7641

I never used hand cream. I always hated the oily feeling it left. In fact, I used to wash my hands after I applied my body lotion because I disliked the feeling so much or I would only apply it to the top of my hands. Ridiculous, right?

Then @annagabbert introduced me to Jo Malone's hand treatment. She assured me it wasn’t greasy and she was right! It was creamy and light and smelled amazing. I wasn’t sure what the smell actually was but I found out it’s a hint of pomelo (the largest citrus fruit there is) and cassis. It’s a subtle, rich and sweet scent that lasts for hours.

You can get it at Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf or Nordstrom. Just a little of the lotion goes a long way!

P.S. @joyfulbathco - You might want to add this to your shipment!

No comments:

Post a Comment