Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Secret to Fabulous Lashes

Most of you know by now I am a mascara snob (if you didn't know that, read yesterday's post) and am always looking for new techniques and new beauty products to make my naturally long (but very light) eyelashes even longer.

Imagine my surprise when I saw a video yesterday Spoiled Pretty on applying mascara to the tops of your lashes to make them look even longer. I was intrigued!

Watch the video here, try it in the morning, and let me know what you think! I'll do the same..., but with my fave mascara, Givenchy Phenomenon Eyes, and not that crappy L'Oreal tubes stuff.

And...thanks @spoiledpretty!

4 comments:

  1. I am very intrigued by this and will also give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried it this morning and it doesn't work with Givenchy because of the ball wand. So I will try it with a normal wand mascara in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, if you're a mascara snob - what is your favorite brand? Actually - what are your favorite brand(s) - give me your favorite luxury mascara, and your favorite mascara you can buy at Target! :) I'm a mascara whore, too - and will try any new product that makes a fuller/longer/curlier/plumper claim!!! I just bought new mascara this morning at Target, as a matter of fact! Interested to know what your go-to mascaras are...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried it and saw a difference! My lashes are short so it takes a little time for me to complete the first step. Great tip!

    ReplyDelete