Monday, February 2, 2009

Week of Moisturizers: Hope In A Jar

I have an old stand-by beauty product that I travel with because it's easy to find in less than three ounces and fits nicely in my teeny, tiny plastic bag that is supposed to hold all of my "make me pretty" secrets as I go through security.

The Philosophy Hope In A Jar claims to have been created for the medical market and "is a world-renowned skin cream. For years, plastic surgeons have been recommending this formula to patients in pursuit of younger, healthier skin. Results can be seen, and felt, within days. A healthy, rosy glow to the skin that doesn't require make-up or cover up."

Now, I don't know about all of that. What I do know is my skin is rosy (but that might be due to three days of skiing), but I think it's called Hope In A Jar because we all secretly hope it does what it says. I don't use it every day so I can't tell you if it gives me younger, healthier skin, but I do like it for traveling purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment