My favorite, Givenchy Phenomenon Eyes, is listed as "best for long, droopy lashes."
The one I hate (I think it's all a marketing ploy to get you to spend $34 on mascara), the Lancome Oscillation mascara is listed as "best for short, straight lashes."
Their other recommendations include best for:
- Stiff lashes (Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lash Extending Treatment; $20)
- Long, straight lashes (Clinique High Impact Curling; $14)
- Unruly lashes (Maybelline New York XXL Extensions; $9)
- Pale lashes (By Terry Blackster; $42)
- Sparse lashes (Exceptionnel de Chanel; $28)
- Hard-to-reach baby lashes (Rimmel London Sexy Curves; $8)
- Sensitive eyes (Physicians Formula Organic Wear; $9)