Saturday, January 10, 2009

Shampoo and Conditioner

It's not a secret that I love shiny hair. I have spent the last 10 years trying to find the perfect solution in order for me to have shiny hair every day.

I wrote a blog entry a few weeks ago about the Fekkai Three-Minute Mask, which is wonderful and still highly recommend it twice a week if you haven't tried it.

The other day Olivia asked me what kind of shampoo and conditioner I use and asked me to blog about it. It was then that I realized it's the combination of the shampoo, conditioner, and three-minute mask that gives my hair that shiny, healthy glow.

I use Fekkai Glossing Shampoo and Conditioner.

But here's the secret (and some of you already know and do this yourselves)...

Wash and condition your hair every other day. Use the three-minute mask twice a week.

For instance, wash, condition, and mask your hair on Monday. Wash and condition on Wednesday. Wash, condition, and mask on Friday. The in-between days you either put your hair up or use a flat or curling iron.

No comments:

Post a Comment