Friday, January 30, 2009

Week of Moisturizers: Clinique vs. Eucerin

Clinique still is a popular beauty product and it's today's recommendation...with a twist. Is it better than Eucerin or should you stick with the drugstore brand?

From Jen: I use the old standby Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion. I have been using it since I started wearing make-up. It is extremely lightweight, adds the perfect amount of moisture, and doesn't bother my overly-sensitive skin.







From Diane: The Clinique Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisturizer - Dry Combination, along with All About Eyes is what I started using this winter. Until then, I'd used Eucerin Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Skin Cream and may go back to it. I can't see that the Clinique does anything the Eucerin doesn't do.

No comments:

Post a Comment