Monday, January 26, 2009

Week of Moisturizers: Yonka Phyto 54

This is the week of moisturizers and I'm inviting each of you to send me the one you cannot live without. We'll review them, provide your comments, and you'll be the star of all that is beauty-product related for the day!

Either email me, comment here, Facebook me, or DM on Twitter @ginidietrich.

Today's moisturizer review is more about Yonka.

I've learned something about the Yonka Gel Nettoyant...it doesn't feel as sticky on my face if I use their Phyto 54 instead of my regular moisturizer.


Again, it's really nice and I'm going to guess, if used every day, my face would be super hydrated and youthful.

The fact of the matter is, the cleanser doesn't remove make-up and the phyto 54 has a certain scent that gives me a headache. So I'd have to buy the cleanser, a toner, a make-up remover and a moisturizer.

I think I'll stick with my Dove and super luxurious (details to come later this week) moisturizer. I think I'm still hydrated and look younger than I am. If not, lie to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment