Thursday, April 2, 2009

Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant

I have sensitive combination skin so I’ve never been able to find an exfoliant that wasn’t too harsh or didn’t make me feel like I was rubbing a handful of rocks on my face. They would eventually turn my face red or make me break out. I desperately wanted my skin to feel extra soft, smooth and refreshed. And I loved the feeling of washing away that layer of dead cells that is necessary to achieve a healthy glow. That is exactly what Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant ($49) does. My healthy glow may not be apparent ALL the time but I do promise it makes your skin feel oh so good.


You add water to this fine, rice-powder substance to make a non-abrasive scrub/paste. You feel the tiny granules enough so you know it’s effective but gentle enough to not irritate your skin. And it's loaded with good-for-you ingredients like grapefruit, which brightens skin, and green tea to soothe.


The only downside is that the bottle is like a salt shaker so if the holes are exposed to too much moisture then

the bottle may clog up. I have had my bottle over a year though and still works great.


The best part is that when they say you can use it daily, they really mean it. It’s like getting a mini-facial every day. No wonder it won InStyle’s Best Beauty Buy award.





1 comment:

  1. I just did a thorough review on DM on my blog http://dermalogica-experiment.blogspot.com/ and totally agree with you! It's a complete beauty must have. I love it and it make my skin feel gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete