Tuesday, April 7, 2009

It's Time for Bronzers!

Guest blog written by Lois Arbogast (@loisatvistage)

There is only one reason for making this my #1 beauty product. It's the best.

D
own here in SoCal, most women have 24/7/365 perma-tan that I just don't seem to embrace. I love the look of that "glowing" skin, but skin cancer runs in my family and my best friend is a dermatologist, so I'm pretty much a Nicole Kidman when it comes to laying out.

But tha
t doesn't mean I have to look pasty white when the temperatures are soaring into the 90's. Instead, I use my Cargo bronzer everywhere. On my cheeks, forehead, and yes, occasionally even my chest. It's safe, looks natural, and gives just enough of that sun-kissed look without all the sparkles.

5 comments:

  1. I have to say that I hate bronzers b/c of the sparkle, but if she claims no sparkle, well I will have to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should buy this by the cart load in Canada. You should see my white legs after the winter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carmen, I promise you will look bronze with no "bling". And the compact is huge with a nice big mirror, so it will last you a LONG time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this bronzer!! Cargo makes excellent products and my blush/bronzer combo has been a staple in my Caboodle for years. Great recommendation, Lo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beth - I'm not sure you want to put it on your legs! It's more meant for your face and the fancy name for your neck. LOL!

    ReplyDelete