Sunday, April 26, 2009

Get the Look: Ashley Greene

Last Friday night, late, my sister-in-law sent me this photo of Ashley Greene and asked how she can get that look. I guess after the kids went to bed she was browsing fashion magazines! I told her to buy some individual false eyelashes and that I would show her how when I see her next.

But then I thought, wait! This is a great blog tip. So if you want to get this look, following is how to do it.

1. Buy individual false eyelashes and make sure you have really good tweezers.

2. Prep your face - if you wear foundation or tinted moisturizer, get it the way you like.

3. Use serum (I like clear mascara) to shape your eyebrows and fill in with either a brow pencil or a tapered brush dipped in eyeshadow that is a shade darker than your hair color.

4. Swirl your favorite blush on the apples of your cheeks and apply a clear or light lipgloss.

5. Using your tweezers, apply individual lashes in the corner of your upper lid. Then fill in alternately through the middle. Do this until you feel like you have enough and it's not overpowering. Do the same with your lower lash line, but be careful - you don't want to apply many here. Let the glue dry.

6. Using a tapered brush, dip it in water and then in an eyeshadow of your choice (I would probably use brown or violet black). Draw a line from the corner of your eye, getting thicker as you move to the outside of your eye. Repeat on the other eye.

7. Apply mascara.

Viola! Send me pictures so I can see how you look!

No comments:

Post a Comment