Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Perfect Blush?

Guest blog by Lois Arbogast

Every girl deserves a beauty product splurge every once in a while...and Chanel blush is definitely mine.

I don't usually spend $45 on make-up, but this is an exception. I love the quilted pattern on this blush and the little velvet bag it comes in. I know, I know. I'm a sucker for the luxury marketing scheme, but it's so worth it!

I've had mine for just more than eight months and I use it almost every day and still have a lot left. The colors they have are classic, so you can use them with everything.

Editor's note: This blush is perfect for getting the Ashley Greene look we described yesterday. Of course, if you have the Ultimate Blockbuster, the blushes in there work, too.

6 comments:

  1. Which color are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will check tonight and let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color that I have is called "Mystery". It's a darker blush for summertime, but I wear it year-round and love it. If you're looking for a lighter one, they just came out with a bunch of cute new spring colors that look great, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I like the way your photos look. Did you do all the photo yourself? I came to yourself from blogger recommendation and I am your first visitor from Taiwan! I am a site on beauty as well, but I am more into skincare. I have that dior blush as well which makes me want to say hi! visit my site and say hi!
    www.yueing.com

    ReplyDelete