Monday, March 2, 2009

Addiction to Lip Balm

SMITH’S ROSEBUD SALVE

I’m obsessed with lip balm. I probably have ten different places at home where I have a stash. A bit of an addiction I guess. In a coffee table drawer, my nightstand, behind my bathroom sink mirror, winter coat pockets and almost every purse I own and even in a kitchen drawer. You never know when there is going to be an emergency! Nothing bothers me more than having chapped lips and then not having lip balm. That’s what I call an emergency.

I love all kinds really. But one of my favorites is Smith’s Rosebud Salve. It’s been around since the late 1800’s and can be used for any dry spot on your body…dry elbows, cuticles even for burns. I’ve heard people even talk about putting it on babies bums but I really don’t want to go there! The Rosebud Salve comes in a cute tin, is easy to apply and makes it seem like you just put some fancy lip gloss on. You can find it at Sephora and is a must have for celebrities like Katherine Keigl and Eva Longoria!

1 comment:

  1. Love Love Love this product! Although, I prefer the Minted Rose Salve which comes in the white tin. I just like that extra hint of mint.

    I'm definitely glad to hear I'm not the only one who keeps lip gloss in every possible location, though. Great post!
    -@loisatvistage

    ReplyDelete