Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's Medicated!

It's medicated! Yes, I'm still talking about chapstick. It's an addiction!! How can you talk about lip balm and not talk about the original Chapstick? Didn’t we all have the original or Cherry version when we were growing up?

I happen to be obsessed with the Medicated version. Like the package says it does heal severely chapped lips but also keeps lips protected especially in the winter.

My favorite part is the fact that it makes your lips tingle about two seconds after it is applied. Wear it under lip gloss or lipstick and your lips will be soft and supple all day long. My other favorite part is that it's inexpensive so I can buy 5 at a time and keep them for my "emergency" situations.

Buy it at your local drugstore or online at Drugstore.com. Honestly, I think you can buy this at the gas station!
Classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment