Saturday, March 7, 2009

OPI Spring Colors

I took my nieces to get manis and pedis last weekend and the salon had the new OPI South Beach Collection.

Although it's still cold in Chicago, it was 60 degrees in Denver so I felt my winter colors could take a break and I would try a spring color.

I chose Overexposed in South Beach, which is a vivid purple that can't get enough attention.

I love, love, love it! It's not an eggplant purple, but a nice dark color that also has that spring-like feel.


The entire collection includes:
  • Miami Beat
  • Done Out in Deco
  • Suzi and the Lifeguard
  • Party In My Cabana
  • Conga-Line Coral
  • OPI on Collins Ave.
  • Paint My Moji-Toes Red
  • Feelin' Hot, Hot, Hot!
  • Sand In My Suit
  • Clubbing Til Surise
  • Bronzed to Perfection
Check it out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment