Friday, March 20, 2009

A Paraben-Free Anti-Aging Eye Treatment

Guest blog written by Vicki Zerbee (@vickizerbee)

Before I found my favorite eye treatment, I had flaky skin under my eyes that was hard to look at and hard to cover. It was worse in the winter, but I would have it year-round. Any attempt at concealing the flakes on this tender skin around the eyes resulted in a messy, and even more unflattering, look.

I also had the same fine lines and wrinkles under and around my eyes that all women get as they age, and they are no fun either. I was looking for a product that was safe, natural, and would be effective at making my eyes look healthy and younger.

I found a paraben-free, hypoallergenic, ophthalmologist-tested formula that contains anti-aging botanicals and vitamin C, to help fine lines and wrinkles disappear. Enfuselle Eye Treatment has been clinically proven to decrease the appearance of skin wrinkles more than 200 percent in as little as two weeks. It also decreases visible fine lines and increases skin resilience and firmness.

I have not had flakes of any kind under my eyes since I started using this eye treatment and I can't tell you how happy that makes me. When I tell my story, women can relate to it because many of them have issues with their eyes and are looking for solutions.

I will use this eye treatment forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment