Saturday, December 6, 2008

C.O. Bigelow

I am a C.O. Bigelow fan. My sister introduced them to me many years ago when she bought some lipgloss she didn't like (and yet we somehow have the same blood!) and gave it to me. I've been hooked since. I am a lipgloss junkie, after all.

But then I graduated from lipgloss to hand soaps and lotions and shower gels.

When it comes to beauty routines, I am ultimately lazy. I hate, hate, hate to put on lotion after the shower. Rather than give in and spend two minutes putting on lotion, I search high and low for a shower gel that moisturizes IN THE SHOWER.

In my search, I bought the Mentha Body Smoothing Body Buffer. I can't decide if I like it. My shower smells like a mint heaven every morning, but I don't know that a) it buffs anything or b) moisturizes.

Does anyone have experience with this product?

No comments:

Post a Comment