Friday, December 26, 2008

Dylan's Candy Bar


I bought myself a little gift to open on Christmas morning so it shouldn't have been a surprise, but I opened a box to find what looks like a pint of ice cream. It is Dylan's Candy Bar Ice Cream Sugar Scrub.

This is the beauty product line of the Dylan's Candy Bar in Manhattan. They're famous for their candy and chocolate, but now have sugar scrubs, lotions, and lipgloss in flavors such as coconut bon bon, strawberry licorice, chocolate cupcake, and birthday cake batter.

My little treat is coconut bon bon and it's a great scrub for daily use. I used it this morning before I shaved my legs and it's better than shaving cream. Plus it's a treat without calories and I smell good enough, well...to eat.

I bought some for my niece for Christmas, too, in a different flavor. Maybe her mom will help her write a guest blog!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun blog. I found your blog from Laney's! Are you coming to Utah to ski any time soon? If so I would love to get together. Hope you had a Merry Christmas! Hope to hear from you soon. Staci - your cousin!!!

    ReplyDelete