Monday, December 1, 2008

Smashbox O-Gloss and O-Glow

My friend Erin and I visited two Sephora locations in Las Vegas a couple of months ago. You know, just in case one had something the other didn't. What we found is Smashbox O-Gloss and O-Glow.











The lipgloss is a Sephora "best of", but don't let that fool you!

Don't get me wrong. I was intrigued by the idea that the gloss and blush go on clear and adjust to your skin tone. Some of you even got to see me demonstrate it..."Watch! It's clear going on and turns pink after it's applied! Cool, huh?"

Turns out, the O-Gloss really dries out my lips. The O-Glow is just a gloppy mess that doesn't really adjust to your skin's chemistry.

I'm the first to admit marketing tactics work on me, but save yourselves. Don't buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment